Looking to buy in Panama City Beach?
Waterfront Living in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach is a haven for tourists and visitors. With sandy beaches and crystal blue waters, PCB is truly synonymous with lavish and elegant living. No truer is this than when it comes to waterfront homes PCB, which range from $200k to well over a million. These luxurious shorelines condos of PCB offer instant access to the beach and all nautical and aquatic activities. This includes swimming, jet skiing and snorkeling, along with boating and charter fishing. Beachfront condos in Panama City Beach are among some of the finest seaport venues in Florida. These homes are also fitted with the following amenities for your convenience:
- Wi-FI, smart appliances, lavish décor, and luxurious interiors – partial or full furnishings available.
- Fitness centers onsite – Jacuzzi, pool, massage and spa treatments, concierge services, business center, entertainment centers, and much more.
- A wide array of high-rise condos, penthouses, and/or luxurious shoreline and beachfront homes and properties.
- Spacious bedrooms, formal dining rooms, formal living rooms, dens, media rooms, cozy fireplaces, patios, decks, terraces and hardwood flooring.
- Instant access to Panama City Beach and all local attractions and points of interest.
- Instant access to the Boardwalk, Seaport, Harbor Bay, and all local restaurants, clubs, and fine dining establishments.
- Beachfront properties in Panama City Beach are close to travel hubs, shopping, retail, schools, business districts – and are great homes to raise families in.
The Magic of Panama City Beach
There is so much to see and do in Panama City Beach. This includes nightly cabana parties with complimentary beverages and snacks. The PCB area is also home to St. Andrews State Park, which is known for its breathtaking scenery and picturesque backdrops. With cool sea breezes and swimming activities, the Park is the perfect place to spend quality time with loved ones and friends. They also offer charter boating and fishing trips, along with camping for all family members, friends and Scout troops. There is also Gulf World Marine Park, which features a tropical garden and plenty of sea -life attractions. If you love water sports and nautical-aquatic activities, Panama City Beach is truly the pace to be.
PCB Waterfront Properties
Panama City Beach has several waterfront – shoreline -seaport properties for sale. You simply need to contact a local real-estate agent to schedule virtual or physical walk-throughs and tours. Local agents have the tools and expertise to connect you with the best shoreline properties in your budget. This includes high-rise apartments and condos, along with mid-rise venues and beachfront homes. They even showcase a range of beach -homes on stilts, which are literally seconds from the sandy beaches and crystal blue waters of PCB. As always, you can check the Web to compare local home buying prices and rates. You can also see which properties are on short-sales, as well as which homes have lied dormant for a while. This allows you to determine which home or apartment is just right for and your loved ones – while meeting your budget and price.
Luxury Waterfront Condo Complexes of Panama City Beach
Learn About Panama City Beach
Surrounding Areas of Panama City Beach
Neighborhoods in Panama City Beach, FL
Real Estate Activity in Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Real Estate Statistics
Real Estate Market Stats
Home Size in Square Feet
|Zillow Home Value Index||$274,800||$221,500|
|Median Single Family Home Value||$274,400||$220,800|
|Median Condo Value||$273,900||$231,100|
|Median 2-Bedroom Home Value||$213,800||$170,400|
|Median 3-Bedroom Home Value||$281,900||$214,400|
|Median 4-Bedroom Home Value||$476,200||$341,900|
|Percent Homes Decreasing||9.8%||23.7%|
|Median List Price Per Sq Ft||$180||$137|
|Median Sale Price||1,203||225,700|
|Turnover (Sold Within Last Yr.)||1,203||2,411,934|
Get To Know Panama City Beach
What the Locals Think